Graduates of psycanics:
• Psycanics is the physics of non-physical energy. Your non-physical energies include: thoughts, emotions, identities, self-esteem, communications, relationships, suffering, drama, love, and happiness, to name a few.
• Psycanics is a psychological model, a scientific description, of how the non-physical part of human experience and life works.
• Knowledge is power: Psycanics is a science that empowers you to take control of your nonphysical experience, eliminate the negatives (such as all your negative emotions), and create the positive psycanic experiences that you desire.
• Psycanics is a derivative of Essentiality. Essentiality is a science of spirituality. The differences between Psycanics and Essentiality are that Essentiality deals with your nature as an immortal spiritual being and your relationship with the Creator. Psycanics deals with your human life on earth: mind, emotions, relationships, love, happiness.
• Both Essentiality and Psycanics are sciences: their laws and principles, and the results they produce, are replicable and verifiable by any person willing to make the effort to learn and apply them. (Replicability is the hallmark of a science: that others can reproduce results.) However, as Essentiality deals with subtle, spiritual phenomena, it requires more study and more effort than Psycanics to verify. Psycanics is immediately verifiable by any human being who is capable of perceiving his thoughts and feelings.
• Psycanics has been proven to work in almost 40 years of application (since 1983) with thousands of people applying it and producing great changes in their lives with relatively little effort (especially compared to other psychologies).
• Everything that exists is energy in one form or another. This “everything” includes non-physical things like thoughts, emotions and the interplay of energies that make up communication and relationships.
• All energy is “legal”; it obeys laws and principles.
• The laws and principles of nonphysical energy, of your psycanics experience, are as definite and rigorous as the laws of physics for the physical universe. Your mind and emotions and relationships all obey exact laws and principles.
• Just as we control physical energies to produce as desired light, heat, radio, TV, cellphone waves, plastics, metals, etc., so too can any person learn to control his psycanics energies, his nonphysical, internal life.
• You are a nonphysical, spiritual Being composed of consciousness and will; you are aware-will. You are not your body, you are not your mind, you are not your emotions; you are not your personality, you are not your human identity; you are the unit of perception and control of all of these. You are immortal; your body dies, you-spirit continue to exist
• Life consist of six arenas of experience, of different kinds of energy. These are:
BE, FEEL, THINK, RELATE, DO, HAVE
Identities – Emotions – Mind – Relationships – Actions – Results.
Everything in your life falls into one of these six categories of experience.
• The six arenas form the Causal Sequence of Life:
BE → FEEL → THINK → RELATE → DO → HAVE
The elements to the left determine the elements to the right as indicated by the arrows.
• The causal element of everything in your life is your BEing. You, the Being, are the only element alive, the only thing in your life with the power of decision and action. All the other elements are “dead” energy or matter. Whether you understand it or not, you are the sole creator of all your experiences, of your life – which is what the Causal Sequence indicates.
• Your life is determined by your BEing. To change any negative situation in your life, change your state of BEing in that situation. YOU are the only CAUSE in your life. Everything else (thoughts, emotions, behaviors, etc.) are EFFECTS = RESULTS of your BEing.
Negative states of BEing naturally generate
negative results in all areas of life.
Positive states of BEing naturally generate
positive results in all areas of life.
Change who you are (BEing) and
your life naturally changes.
• You are the creator of all your experiences including the experience that you are not the creator of your experiences when that is your experience (as it is for most humans).
• When you do not know that you are the creator of your life, or do not understand how your powers of creation work, you will fail to create much of what you want in life, and will create a lot of what you don’t want. The net result is that you will create a lot of DRAMA and negative emotions in your life.
• The Existential Imperative of life is the effort to control one’s experience, the search for happiness. Every human being is always trying to be happy and makes all his decisions according to what he calculates will cause him least pain or most make him FEEL good.
• One of the many errors that humans make in life is the External Quest for happiness. People try to control their FEEL (emotions, love and happiness) by focusing on the right part of the Causal Sequence: DO HAVE.
They try to control others and the external world to control their internal experience to be happy. They mistake physical pleasures for happiness. This External Quest is impossible of success.
#1– Nobody who has ever lived has had the power to control the external world to avoid negative events and produce all the positive ones desired.
#2– External things do not cause internal, psycanic experience. They have no power to do so, ever.
• Happiness is internal; it is a state of positive emotions. Pain and suffering is a state of negative emotions.
• Your emotions are your positive or negative love for yourself determine by the identity that you are activating in relation to the events of your life. You cannot control your emotions directly; they are automatic reactions to who you are BEing. What you can control is your BEing (first element in the Causal Sequence), which consists of your identities. You can create and dis-create your identities and so form your BEing, which then determines the rest of your Causal Sequences.
• Trying to change the right part of the Causal Sequence (THINK, DO, HAVE) without changing the left, causal area (your BEing) requires struggle and effort, and produces poor results. If you want faster and easier results, change the ultimate cause of everything in your life: your BE-ing. This will automatically change the
rest of your Causal Sequences.
• Psycanics details what is BEing and how to change it.
• Energy energizes irrelevant of the polarity. Negative energy is just as creative and persist of negative situations as positive energy. Ergo the law: Resistance Causes Pain and Persistence.
• Every time you are in negative energy you are creating or persisting something that you do not want.
• Resistance is using negative energy to try to change or stop something. When you resist your negative experiences, including your negative emotions (anger, fear, worry, sorrow, grief, etc.) you are causing them to continue in your life.
Note: You may feel that you can’t control things in your interior life (particularly your negative emotions), but this is only because you don’t know how. Psycanics observes that each person needs to learn how his interior, psycanic experience (emotions and behaviors) work. Few people have the time or the money to run to a professional therapist every time they want to change something. You need to take control of YOU. Psycanics is an exact model and procedure for changing yourself—and on changing you, your BE-ing, all the rest your life automatically changes, because Life works according to the Causal Sequence. Psycanics teaches you how life really works: knowledge is power.
The Being Transformation Technology is a precise system for working on your interior life.
It consists of discharging negative energies and creating the positive ones you desire in your life.
It is the most powerful and rapid form of self-change technology known.